You shouldn’t hire just any roofer to do your commercial roofing job. Why? Residential roofing differs from commercial jobs. Contractors that don’t have the experience can do a shoddy job and can cost you big money. Here’s a look at what sets Findlay Roofing apart from other businesses offering commercial roof replacement jobs:
- We keep you in business during the repair or replacement. We know you can’t afford to shut down operations while we work on the roof. Closing your doors for even a day can mean lost revenue — and that’s unacceptable. We’ll go to great lengths to ensure that your business can operate as usual while we do our thing in the background.
- We go to great lengths to avoid damage. Landscaping, cars in the parking lot, and even your building can be easily damaged during a roofing job – but not with Findlay on the scene. We’ll cover landscaping and work around the property to ensure we take great care to avoid damage.
- We do a quality job, every time. We know the ins and outs of commercial roofing. Just ask our customers!
- We do commercial roofing replacement jobs and repairs. Just need new gutters? We can do that. Worried about leaks? We’ll check them out! Need a complete roof replacement? We’ve got you covered.
- We know your reputation is on the line. If you’re in charge of hiring a roofing pro to do the job, we realize that your company depends on you to get the job done. You can trust our expertise and unique knowledge of commercial roofing jobs.
For your next commercial roofing job, contact Findlay Roofing! Schedule a free consultation with one of our commercial roofing experts to talk about the best type of roofing material to use, the building’s unique needs and your finances. We’re happy to help!
Image Source: Flickr