Start 2015 right by making sure that your roof is inspected and made ready with the necessary maintenance. If you’re planning to do the inspection yourself, here’s what you need to do:
- Look for areas that have missing or damaged shingles.
- Inspect the flashing around the chimney and vents for rusting or cracks in the caulk.
- Make sure that the gutters are free of debris.
- Observe if any of the shingles on your roof are buckling or curling.
- Check soffits and fascia boards for signs of rotting, cracking, or damage.
Aside from the roof itself, you should check the interiors for any signs of water intrusion, such as leaking. For indoor inspections, watch out for these signs:
- Peeling wallpapers
- Cracking or peeling paint
- Discoloration of wooden parts like the wallboards or roof-deck
- Mold or mildew growth on the ceiling
- Brown spots that indicate a leak
If you’re in need of assistance, Roof Roof, one of the top roofing companies in Charlotte NC can help you.
With proper inspection and appropriate maintenance, your roof can help keep your family safe throughout the next year and even the years to come.
We offer our free Roof Roof Analysis™. This will be done by our experienced and trained specialists. They conduct a survey of your roof and its current condition by evaluating its dimensions, age, shingle type, and pitch. Once you have this information about your Charlotte roofing, it will be easier for us to know what needs to be done. We will provide a detailed report on the structural and weather-resistance condition of your roof. We will then help you with repairs or, if need be, replacement.
For more information, give Roof Roof a call today for your free roof analysis.