WSB Radio - The Home Fix It Show
Preferred Roofing Company
Findlay Roofing is the preferred roofing company of Dave Baker and the Home Fix It Show on WSB Radio. Findlay Roofing is the roofing expert that Dave Baker depends on to deliver the best information to his listeners and to answer questions from listeners live on the radio. Listen to the Home Fix It Show radio program hosted by Dave Baker every Saturday morning from 9 am – Noon on News 95.5 FM and AM 750 WSB.
Tracy Roberts from Findlay roofing came out to give me an estimate and resealed the exposed nail heads (which is most likely causing my leak) free of charge! I appreciate someone who is willing to just be kind and do a simple fix that I am unable to do myself.
- Haley Vitello
Very good & honest company. Always showed up on time & completed job as described in contract. Shane-salesman answered all guestions & calls immediately. Felix-installer did great job. Would definitely use again
Was very professional. Answered all of our questions, provide us with all the information we needed for our new roof. The crew came out in a timely manner and had the job done just as they said they would.
- Bonnie Brenwalt
They did a awesome Job , It has been 18 months since they put roof on and I have had zero issues and I have not even found 1 nail , they cleaned up everything perfect. Super friendly Fast crew in and out and easy to work with!! Top Notch service 100%
- Dennis Mixon
Explore the different
- Caused by growth of airborne algae deposited on roof.
- Unsightly appearance does not affect the service life of the material.
- Common problem in warm, humid climates.
- Algae resistant shingles available regionally.
- Caused by leaks in roof
- Check attic or crawlspace for leaks in deck
- Check chimney and vents for cracks in flashing
- Check rafters for leaks that travel away from original source
- Check roof for damaged shingles
Caused by drying and cracking.
Can usually be repaired without replacing your roof.
- Caused by improper fastening.
- Caused by exposure to high winds.
- Can usually be replaced individually.
- Caused by moisture in shingles
- Caused by excessive use of asphalt plastic cement
Buckling & Curling
Buckling & Curling
- Caused by improperly applied felt (buckling)
- Caused by movement in deck (buckling)
- Caused by undersaturation of felt in organic-based shingles (curling)
- On newly applied shingles, a certain number of loose granules is normal.
- On aging shingles, missing granules indicate need for replacement.
- Caused by absorption of moisture by mat at the core of the shingle.
- Common problem with organic-based shingles.